Our dedicated mobile, and always ready team are fully equipped and dedicated to providing a high quality regular communal area cleaning service to a variety of locations in many buildings across the Essex and wider region.
Our bespoke service helps our clients to provide clean, well maintained communal living areas, hallways and entrance areas to their residents.
We are contracted by a wide variety of property management companies and landlords to take care of many different types of residential and commercial buildings 365 days a year. Communal areas are usually the first place a visitor to a building, and this is therefore vitally important it is kept in a excellent standard of cleanliness, which is always our first priority.
The cleaning process may be on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis and our service includes:
- Clean and polish woodwork, fixtures and fittings.
- Cleaning and if necessary maintaining all skirting boards.
- Clean communal furnishings.
- Polish all wood and door furniture.
- Clean windows, window frames where necessary and mirrors.
- Vacuum floors and wash all hard flooring.
- Cleaning of communal toilets and kitchens if necessary.
- Lift area (where appropriate) including the lift doors, lift floor and control panels.
- Clean front door and external approach.
- Clean, clear and tidy external areas, clean the building facia (if required to do so) and maintaining the rubbish area.
- Remove all junk mail and any loose rubbish.
- Dust cobwebs.
- Change lightbulbs (as required by the client at an extra cost).
A Cleaner Company Ltd can carry out this wide range of services to a programme that suits your exact needs. Either daily, weekly or on a monthly basis.
For further information about our range of services and to arrange a free site appraisal, or to book a site visit from our specialist team, contact us here, or call: 01277 659999.